Ground utilize industrial rope access methods together with the latest in rock drilling technology.
Ground has developed modern access methods for geotechnical engineering in areas of restricted access and sites with a vertical or hard edge element. To reach these areas we use a combination of rope access, EWP's (elevated work platform) and hydraulic platforms. By using these methods all aspects of slope stabilisation and rockfall protection can be undertaken safely and efficiently.
Specialised Geotechnical Rope Access Services:
- Foundation/Retaining Walls
- Rock Meshing
- Pressure Grouting
- Rock Netting Dentition Work
- Rockfall protection
- Ground Anchors
- Soil Nails
benefits of rope access over scaffolding:
- Rope Access is quick to deploy and equally quick to exit the job.
- Rope Access has none of the security or safety issues associated with leaving scaffolding in place on a site.
- Rope Access enables work to be carried out more quickly and is thus more cost effective than scaffolding.